In order to change the payee on our records, you must change the record title of the owner. If the interest type is a royalty or mineral interest, you need to file a deed from yourself to the new owners in the records of the county in which the land being conveyed is located. We do not furnish deed forms or assist in the preparation of such conveyances. If you need help, you should employ an attorney with real property law knowledge in the state where the interest is located.