Royalty owners receiving more than $10 annually will receive IRS Form 1099. We are required to report the gross dollars paid to you during the previous calendar year. We also provide to you the total net dollars paid to you, which equals your gross revenues less all applicable deductions (transportation, severance taxes, etc.). The net value noted on your 1099 should equal the total value of payments made to you during the calendar year.